Friday, December 15, 2006

Anna's Band Concert

Anna had her annual Christmas band concert last night. It was so fun! Next year Joshua will be there with her. It's hard to believe she is already in Middle School. Here she is with three of her best friends and her saxaphone.


Doug and Joshua being enthralled by the music.

And this is what happens when you leave Kiki and Joshua unattended in a car for too long with a digital camera. We're thinking of making a calendar and calling it "Random acts of Boredom."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff. My camera seems to acquire the same kind of pictures when unattended or caught in a dull moment.

DT Boy said...

Good to hear from you online again. I know it has been an incredible ride this semester. I look forward to sharing and hearing more about students in the future. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Doug and Joshua look very similar!
God bless
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Kiki,
Hello friend! I have been looking for you on-line and stumbled across this. How can I contact you directly?

Love, your old friend Anita

Kiki Cherry said...

ANITA!!!! I'm so glad to hear from you. I miss you so much!

Any chance you're living close to Pittsburgh now? I would love to just hang out and catch up.

You can either Facebook me, or email me at jkikicherry@hotmail.com. I look forward to re-connecting with you.